WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON: ON THE WALL EXHIBITION AT THE NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY, LONDON
The National Portrait Gallery recently announced its blockbuster summer exhibition, Michael Jackson: On the Wall; produced with the co-operation of the Michael Jackson Estate.
The exhibition will run in London from June 28 to October 21 2018 and will explore how Michael Jackson has inspired some of the leading names in contemporary art including Andy Warhol and David LaChapelle!
The National Portrait Gallery is giving away 2 tickets to see the exhibition, exclusively for MJVibe readers. To enter, just answer the following question:
In which year did Michael Jackson meet Queen Elizabeth II?
Select the correct answer:
Send your answer (only one of the above) by email to email@example.com with your full name.
Winners will be announced on January 27 via social media and the winner will be emailed directly.
For more information about the Exhibition and tickets, CLICK HERE
Redeemable Thursday 28 June 2018 – Sunday 7 October 2018 only, subject to availability.
Gallery is open daily 10.00 – 18.00, and until 21.00 on Thursday and Friday.
Winner will receive two complimentary tickets to Michael Jackson: On the Wall at National Portrait Gallery, London (Tickets with donation from £17.50 – £22)
– One entry per person.
– Entry is open to all (worldwide) except employees (and their families) of Sixteen11 Media Group Ltd.
– Proof of identity may be required.
– Use of false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– The tickets are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
– The tickets cannot be resold by the winner.
– The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements or accommodation.
– The winner will have to be physically in London to collect his/her tickets.
– MJVibe/Sixteen11 Media Group Ltd reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the competition.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, MJVibe reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
– Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner.
– Failure to respond and/or provide confirmation of name(s), or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.